In June, 2018, WP School Calendar was first launched with the goal of providing a simple plugin to create school calendar for WordPress.
Over the years, we found that creating the school calendar is very difficult and not everyone can do that because they don’t have skill in graphic designing. You have to hiring a graphic designer to create school calendar for your school website.
So we started to develop WP School Calendar with simple goal to take the pain out of creating school calendar and make it easy.
It is very easy to use WP School Calendar. You only need to add important dates on the calendar when the activities or events will be held in the school, such as:
- Registration for new students,
- Orientation period for new students,
- First and last day of courses,
- Mid and final term examination,
- Results publication date,
- School holiday period,
- Or other important dates.
Then you can display the calendar on your WordPress page using shortcode or Gutenberg block.
Here are main features of WP School Calendar:
- Ability to create multiple school calendar
- Supports single and multiple day important date
- Ability to create recurring important date
- Custom colors for important dates
- Customize start / end of the school year
- Various options for month format
- Various options for weekday format
- Ability to show past and upcoming school calendars by school years
- Ability to export school calendar into PDF format
- Ability to export school calendar to iCalendar
- Ability to show tooltip on important dates
- Ability to show school year navigation on the calendar
- Ability to show filter navigation on the calendar
- Ability to show subscription navigation on the calendar
- Custom language text support and includes POT file for further customization
WP School Calendar is perfect for education websites. If you want to create a school or university website, then you need to use WP School Calendar.